About the Manthan - SDPRY:
Manthan Gramin Evam Samaj Sewa Samiti is a Project Implementing Agency (PIA) working since 2 decades in the field of skill development. It is professionally managed social organization working in all the major parts of the country especially in Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Orissa, Chhattisgarh, and Madhya Pradesh. Manthan ensures the smooth implementation of the Project and coordinates with various Government Agencies/ Stakeholders for formation of various State/ District/ Panchayat level committees for monitoring of the project. It also coordinates with various training agencies for actual implementation of the projects in Blocks. The PIA monitors the training of beneficiaries and ensures that online examination is conducted properly of the trained beneficiaries. Areas of Specialization are -
- Creating livelihood alternative in the rural area.
- Imparting education in remote area through innovative approach.
- Focusing an issues pertaining to women’s empowerment.
- Health issue relating to women and children.
- Capacity building measures for village Institutions.
- Building partnership with other organizations including govt. departments.
- Natural resource management.
- Watershed development.
- Project planning & management.
- Project auditing.
- Monitoring and Evaluation.